Here is another simple login guide with full details on how to login to the Renweb parent login portal. We shall make it brief with the right procedure to sign in to the Renweb Parentsweb account online.
However, every parent takes their child’s education very seriously, and thus, they always seek to monitor their child’s progress in school.
But what is the best way to monitor the activities of your children in their schools?
One of the most reliable ways to follow your child’s progress in school is to use Renweb.
What Is Renweb
Renweb is a platform designed to assist parents in communicating with their child’s school, checking their grades, and monitoring the child’s academic activities in their schools.
They give you the best of services with the smoothest way of getting real-time updated communication with their school.
Once you have signed up for Renweb, you can log in to the parent portal and access all the various services.
Note that Renweb has now been united with FACTS to become one company, so at some point, you may see a name change from Renweb to FACTS but will change as you will be able to access all the portals as usual.
Now, let’s see what you need to login to your Renweb or FACTS account online.
Requirements To Login To Renweb Parent Portal
Below are the things you need if you want to login into the Renweb parent portal:
- District code
- Renweb Username
- A Secured Password
- Internet-enabled device(Smartphone, Laptop, Tablets)
Those are the things you need to sign in to the Renweb account online.
Now let’s see the procedure to log in.
Steps To Log Into Renweb Parent Portal Online
If you want to log in to your Renweb parent account online, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Renweb Parent login portal here: https://logins2.renweb.com/logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx.
2. Kindly enter your “District code” in the first box.
3. Next, type in your Renweb “Username.”
4. Enter your “Password” in the last box.
5. Now click on “Login” to sign in to your Renwebaccount.
That is how to login to the Renweb Parent account online.
How To Reset Your Renweb Parentsweb Account Login Password When You Forget It
If you have forgotten your Renweb account password, follow the procedure below to reset it:
- Go to the Renweb Parent login portal.
- Scroll down to the login section and you will see “forgot username/password.”
- Click on “forgot username/password.”
- The Renweb Parent password reset portal will open for you.
- Enter your “District code” in the first box.
- Type in the email address you used to register your Renweb Parent account and click on “Reset password.”
- Renweb will send you a password reset link in your email.
- Open your email and click on the link to reset your Renweb parentsweb password.
- Once you have successfully changed your Renweb password, log in to see it works.
If you follow the basic steps above, you should be able to reset your Renweb parent account password.
That is all you need to know about the Renweb parent login guide.